720 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North, Victoria
Located in Fitzroy North this 7000 square foot property is a historical treasure. Originally opened by the founder of the Salvation Army, General William Booth in 1884 it has been converted by Melbourne food and wine writer Curtis Marsh.
The Building was transformed from completely empty interior into a three-bedroom, 2½-bathroom, refined open-plan-style home. A non-invasive mezzanine level was added to avoid interrupting the original 28-foot-high Baltic timber ceiling. The home also features a sweeping staircase with wide landings and a handcrafted iron balustrade.
This exceptional city-fringe residence is steeped in history and features a climate controlled 20,000 bottle capacity wine room as well as hydronic heating, air conditioning, Portuguese sandstone floors, full security and premium fittings throughout.
PROPERTY TYPE: CONVERSION
CAR PARKING: 4 (planning approved)
Nelson Alexander Real Estate - Fitzroy has the listing, further info can be found at www.nelsonalexander.com.au